Year End Results
Condensed consolidated financial report
Reviewed results for the year ended 28 February 2014
PSG Konsult (or “the group”) is proud to present the first full-year financial results under its refocused business model. Each of the three divisions, Wealth, Asset Management and Insure, has produced commendable results for the year ended 28 February 2014.
PSG Wealth remains a key revenue driver for the group and has maintained its upward revenue trend, benefiting from positive client inflows, increased trading activity and favourable market conditions.
PSG Asset Management remains a high-growth area for the group. The increased brand awareness has facilitated the strong client inflows from both retail and institutional investors.
PSG Insure has shown subdued revenue growth amid a fiercely competitive market, particularly on the personal lines business, but inward reinsurance income has shown significant growth. The claims ratios have been negatively affected by adverse weather conditions experienced during November/December 2013 in Gauteng, and the weaker exchange rate has negatively affected the cost of motor claims.
- Planned JSE listing June 2014
- Recurring headline earnings increased by 44%
- Recurring headline earnings per share increased by 34%
- Funds under management increased by 38%
- Funds under administration increased by 31%
- Annual Report 2014
- Condensed Consolidated Financial Results 2014
- Press Release - Financial Results 2014
- Interim Results 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Reviewed Financial Results 2013
- Summarised Interim Financial Results 2013
- Interim Results 2013
- Interim Results 2013 Presentation
- Annual Report 2012
- Reviewed Financial Results 2012
- Summarised Interim Financial Results 2012
- Interim Results 2012