WEN Professional Plus charting software
WEN software is a technical analysis product. It offers fast, reliable and affordable charting software in a user-friendly format. This empowers you to track market trends, finding opportunities to buy or sell. In fact, it is one of the best investments that a new investor can make!
What WEN Professional Plus offers:
- a database back to 1985 on most JSE-listed securities
- over 100 technical indicators
- fundamental commentary and additional market information
- drawing tools
- data filters (watch lists or batches) to manage smaller groups of securities
- Hi-Liter scanner to find buying or selling opportunities based on your technical criteria
- Datashare download service that provides end-of-day data for all JSE-listed securities, JSE indices, warrant prices, unit trust prices, future prices and precious metals prices.
- website back-up: additional training presentations to use the software properly
- telephonic technical support between 08h00 and 17h00
Email us for a FREE WEN Professional Plus demo CD.
Please include a postal address and your contact details. Please note that CDs can only be posted within South Africa.
Read the Wen FAQs for more information.
You get WEN Professional Plus software for free if you sign up for the Datashare download service at R169 per month/a once-off yearly payment of R1 859 (only pay for 11 months).
Subscribe using the bank details below
First National Bank (FNB)
PSG Securities Ltd
Datashare + your WEN login username
Access live prices from 09h00 to 17h00 on weekdays.
What Live Trader offers:
- live prices whenever you log onto our trading platform (prices are otherwise 15 minutes delayed)
- intuitive tools that can automatically execute on your parameters and alert you when new opportunities match your investment strategy
You can subscribe for R99 a month if you are an individual user and for R299 a month you are a professional user (and use the service for business use). If you trade more than three times a month, your subscription is free.
To subscribe, log in to your online trading profile and click the 'Live Trader' tab on the top right-hand side of the screen.
Your Live Prices account will be deactivated if you have not logged in for the last 21 days, if the cash balance in your account drops below R250, or if your web profile has been deactivated.