WEN Professional Plus charting software
WEN software is a technical analysis product. It offers fast, reliable and affordable charting software in a user-friendly format. This empowers you to track market trends, finding opportunities to buy or sell. In fact, it is one of the best investments that a new investor can make!
What WEN Professional Plus offers:
- a database back to 1985 on most JSE-listed securities
- over 100 technical indicators
- fundamental commentary and additional market information
- drawing tools
- data filters (watch lists or batches) to manage smaller groups of securities
- Hi-Liter scanner to find buying or selling opportunities based on your technical criteria
- Datashare download service that provides end-of-day data for all JSE-listed securities, JSE indices, warrant prices, unit trust prices, future prices and precious metals prices.
- website back-up: additional training presentations to use the software properly
- telephonic technical support between 08h00 and 17h00
Email us for a FREE WEN Professional Plus demo CD.
Please include a postal address and your contact details. Please note that CDs can only be posted within South Africa.
Read the Wen FAQs for more information.
You get WEN Professional Plus software for free if you sign up for the Datashare download service at R148.28 per month/a once-off yearly payment of R1 630.70 (only pay for 11 months).
Subscribe using the bank details below
Login to access the banking details relevant to your account.
Please note that the banking details for South African residents are different to those for traders who do not live in South Africa and do not have a South African ID. In addition, please note that cheque deposits are not accepted on either of these accounts.
Access live prices from 09h00 to 17h00 on weekdays.
What Live Trader offers:
- live prices whenever you log onto our trading platform (prices are otherwise 15 minutes delayed)
- intuitive tools that can automatically execute on your parameters and alert you when new opportunities match your investment strategy
You can subscribe for R86.84 a month if you are an individual user and for R262.28 (excl. VAT) a month you are a professional user (and use the service for business use). If you trade more than three times a month, your subscription is free.
To subscribe, log in to your online trading profile and click the 'Live Trader' tab on the top right-hand side of the screen.
Your Live Prices account will be deactivated if you have not logged in for the last 21 days, if the cash balance in your account drops below R250, or if your web profile has been deactivated.
Private versus Professional user definition
Any user who does not meet and continue to meet all the criteria for a private user set out below shall be construed as a professional user. A private user is a user who:
- is one of the following:
- a natural person;
- a company or close corporation incorporated and registered in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa of which the shareholders or members are the natural person referred to in 1a above and/or such natural person's immediate family (ie the parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and spouse of the natural person referred to in 1a above) and whose management and daily operations are under the control of such natural person and/or the natural person's immediate family; or
- a trust registered with the Master of the High Court of any division of the High Court of South Africa the beneficiaries of which are the natural person referred to in 1a above and/or his immediate family; or
- an unincorporated entity operating an investment club for natural and not juristic persons on a non-professional basis,
(each a "Qualifying Private User");
- is not registered or required to be registered as, or qualified as, and does not act in any capacity (directly or indirectly) as, a securities trader, investment adviser or asset manager with any domestic or foreign financial exchange, regulatory authority, professional association or professional body recognised under any law;
- does not use the service, directly or indirectly, for any business or professional purposes whatsoever (i.e. uses the Service solely for purposes of managing the personal funds of the natural person referred to in 1a above and/or those of his or her immediate family and in circumstances in which the Qualifying Private User does not charge or receive a fee); and
- does not distribute, publish or otherwise provide or make available any data from the service to any third party in any manner whatsoever.