Our Graduate Development Programme offers young prospective financial advisers practical training and mentorship in one of our adviser offices.
You can apply if you are a final year student completing a BCom or BSc degree, or a young working professional if you have less than two years' work experience.
Our annual intake takes place from October to November. Keep an eye on our
Careers page when applications open.
- regulatory exams successfully completed
- minimum of five years' experience (this can vary, depending on recruiting office)
- BCom Degree (Legal/Finance) or equivalent NQF 5 financial planning qualification
- CFP will be an advantage
- clear credit and criminal record
Short-Term Adviser (Personal and Commercial Lines)
- relevant short-term insurance qualification (NQF4)
- three years' short-term marketing and sales experience
- commercial accreditation (if for a commercial position)
- FAIS compliant (minimum of 120 NQF4 credits)
- successfully completed the RE examination
- JSE Registered Securities Trader Exam
- Registered Persons Exams (RPE)
- BCom degree
- relevant qualifications or equivalent
- at least one year related experience (this can vary, depending on recruiting office)
Careers page for current vacancies and register your CV.
If you are an advisory office looking to join PSG to achieve greater growth, please contact us to set up an appointment. We evaluate all opportunities on a case-by-case basis to ensure a mutually beneficial business arrangement.
Contact Chris Liebenberg on +27 (86) 166 2346 or at