Protect your belongings and cover yourself for medical or general emergencies when travelling.
You can take out travel insurance for both local and international travel. A range of options are available to protect you and your luggage.
GET A QUOTE
Click here to send us your contact details and we will call you back.
We can also put you in touch with a financial adviser or you can find an adviser here.
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
Travel insurance can include cover against the following:
- Lost, stolen or damaged luggage
- Cancellations and delays: Covers costs incurred due to unexpected travel disruptions.
- Personal accident: Covers accidental injury, disability or death.
- Personal liability: Covers damages or bodily injury you unintentionally cause others.
- Medical emergencies: Covers medical bills, transport by air to the nearest quality hospital and repatriation in the event of death.
- Natural disasters and terrorist attacks: Covers injury, damages and emergency evacuations in extreme situations.
- Professional sports and leisure activities: Covers injury, disability or death from specified activities (exclusions apply).
Limits or exclusions will apply depending on where you go and how long you travel for.