To view and download the PDF click here.
This policy explains how PSG Konsult Limited and its subsidiaries (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) obtain, use and disseminate your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is collected and used properly and lawfully.
This policy explains how we deal with your personal information and explains your rights, as more fully set out in the Protection of Personal Information Act (‘the Act’). This policy is subject to the Act and also any applicable codes of conduct that may be issued by a regulator from time to time.
However, the following principles are important to us:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- You are entitled to clarity on how we use your personal information. We will always be transparent about the information we collect, what we do with it, and with whom we share it.
- We will work with you to resolve any concern about how we use your information.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws. In the absence of data protection laws, we will apply generally accepted principles governing data protection.
We are a financial services group with different business divisions across various legal entities. Collectively, these divisions provide stockbroking, financial and estate planning, short-term and long-term insurance, asset management, collective investments and other financial services to their clients. This policy applies to all our divisions and subsidiaries.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and process personal information mainly to provide you with our products and services.
The type of information we collect will depend on the purpose for which it is collected and used. We will only collect information that we need to provide you with the products and services you have selected.
We will collect information directly from you, for example when you invest with us, or make use of our services.
We also collect information about you from other sources as explained below.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected or as agreed, for example:
- to provide our products or services to you
- to execute the transactions you requested
- to maintain our relationship with you
- to conduct credit reference searches or verification
- to confirm and verify your identity
- to detect and prevent fraud, crime, money laundering or other malpractice
- for debt tracing or debt recovery
- to conduct market or customer satisfaction research, or for statistical analysis
- for audit and record keeping purposes
- to liaise with third-party service providers to offer services that you may require
- for legal proceedings
We will also use your personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or industry codes.
We share your personal information with our service providers as needed to deliver products or services to you. This exchange of information is governed by a contractual relationship with our service providers setting our expected standards of protecting personal information.
We will disclose or report your personal information if required to do so by law or any regulatory authority.
We undertake to provide protection for the personal information we hold and to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information. We will continue to review our security controls to ensure that your personal information is secure.
Our security policies and procedures include:
- physical security
- computer and network security
- secure communications
- security when contracting out activities or functions
- monitoring access and use of private information
- investigating and reacting to security incidents
Should we transfer your personal information to another country, for example when we use off-site cloud data storage facilities, we will ensure that the country offers the same level of legal protection as we do.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we have on record for you. You may contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that such requests may be subject legally allowable fees.
CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us to update, correct or delete your personal information, subject to any legal requirements.
Keeping your personal information up-to-date and accurate remains your responsibility.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information to allow you a reasonable opportunity to request access to it at any time during or after your relationship with us.
We will retain your information for longer periods for historical, statistical and research purposes. We have established appropriate safeguards against your records being used for any other purposes. You may contact us to request that your personal information be de-identified. We will however retain the de-identified information for historical, statistical and research purposes as set out above.
You can contact us if you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we deal with your personal information.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on this policy.