Our discretionary portfolio management service is geared towards high net worth investors who seek the assistance of a qualified and dedicated portfolio manager in constructing and managing their individual share portfolios. This affords exclusive benefits:
- Access to specialist investment expertise: Your portfolio manager is approved by PSG Wealth based on qualifications and experience. They also have access to PSG Wealth's research and support.
- Simplicity and convenience: Monitoring the market can be time-consuming and complex. You can leave this to the professionals.
- Active management: Your portfolio manager makes sure your portfolio is suitably structured and diversified. They can also buy and sell shares as opportunities or threats arise.
- A tailored portfolio: Your share portfolio will meet your unique needs, and complement your overall financial plan.
Investing in a Managed Share Portfolio
- You can only invest in a Managed Share Portfolio via select advisers approved as portfolio managers.
- Choose any combination of local or international shares.
- Choose a standalone portfolio, or include your portfolio in an investment product (investment restrictions may apply).
- Minimum investment in a Managed Share Portfolio: R500 000 (local shares) and R950 000 (offshore shares). This may differ between PSG offices.
For more information or to invest, please consult your financial adviser. If you do not have a financial adviser, you can get in touch with one of our financial advisers today.